Severance Library Branch
Please join us! The Clearview Library District and Town of Severance invite community members to attend a Town Hall Meeting to discuss the construction of the Severance Library Branch Wednesday, April 27, from 6-8 p.m., at the Severance Town Hall, 3 Timber Ridge Pkwy, Severance, Colorado. Learn more about the preliminary building plans and share your feedback with Contractor Dennis Humphries.
Topics of Discussion include,
- History of the Severance Library and project development - Ann Kling, director, Clearview Library District
- Presentation of the Schematic Design - RATIO
- What makes Severance special? – Interactive, Community Feedback
- What do you like to do in the library?- Interactive, Community Feedback
- What is your favorite spot in the library?- Interactive, Community Feedback
- What is your image of a 21st Century Library in Severance?- Interactive, Community Feedback
- Summary and next steps.
Join our Severance Library Branch mailing list to receive construction updates.