Scheduled Maintenance Thursday, December 2, 2021
Beginning at 6:30 a.m. on the morning of Thursday, December 2nd, some library services will be unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. We intend to have all services back online by the time the library opens, but are preparing for the possibility that downtime will extend an hour or two into the morning.
Services that will be offline include:
- Access to the online catalog
- Access to third party applications, including Overdrive, Hoopla, Freegal, and Kanopy
- Renewing materials and placing holds
- Video game checkout
- Placing ILL requests
- Fine payments
Services that will still be available are:
- Check out of materials, including holds
- New card registration
- Public computers, WiFi, printing, copying, and faxing
We hope to keep interruptions to service as limited as possible.
Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out.