If you’re reading this, you probably don’t need any convincing that volunteer work is important. Without volunteers, we couldn’t keep the library’s collections in tip-top shape, nor could we offer the many amazing programs that we do each week. When you volunteer at Clearview Library District, you will be able to:
• Share your skills and passions with your community
• Acquire new skills and gain recognized work experience
• Expand your social horizons
• Serve in your own neighborhood
• Keep up with the latest books
• Help, and be appreciated for it
• Brag that you volunteer for the most up-and-coming library in the region!
Join our corps of dedicated volunteers today! Make a big difference in the quality of library service in your community by sharing your time and talent.
Volunteers work side by side with the library staff but do not replace library staff. We strive to create a pleasant and productive work environment for every volunteer. Volunteers are respected members of our library community and will be treated as such at all times.
Choose from among several volunteer opportunities at Clearview Library District:
Adult Services – Shelving and straightening material, giving informational tours, working on special projects.
Youth Services – Shelving and straightening material, helping prepare craft material for programs, Summer Reading Assistant, and special projects.
Please contact Amy at email@example.com for more information.
Get a head start – print out the form here.