From car maintenance to coffee roasting to candle-making, you’ll have a chance to learn so many things at our DIY Faire (12-3pm). You also have a chance to reduce, reuse and recycle at our Swap Meet (1-3pm). Ripe Tomatoes Food Truck on site 12-3pm! Registration is not required. All ages welcome. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Swap Meet Guidelines (1 - 3 PM)
- All items traded or given away should be in clean, good condition, as is.
- You are responsible for transporting, displaying and safeguarding your goods.
- You must stay with your items and remove all unsold/untraded items at the end of the swap.
- Please be courteous, kind and generous to those who swap.
- By attending this swap, you agree you will not re-sell anything that you received for free.
- For larger goods (appliances, furniture, etc) and services you wish to purchase/sell, you may fill out a contact card and post it on our sharing board.
- NO alcohol or other controlled substances. Also no firearms or other weaponry may be brought in or traded.